Education Apparel – you can view and order online by using our Dayton Christian school access code #144 at http://www.educationalapparel.com or by phone 1-800-776-3034.
Land’s End – only certain items in their product line are approved uniform wear for the Dayton Christian School System. You must purchase under our school ID #9000-4072-6. Order by phone at 1-800-469-2222, fax to 1-800-332-0103, or on-line at http://www.landsend.com/school.
DC Spirit Store – Spirit wear can be purchased from our DCS Spirit Store located on the first floor of Building B. Contact Kristin Schindler at 291-7219 for store hours.
Uniform Guidelines: A Summary
- Slacks or shorts are to be navy or khaki, no cargo pockets or patterns–just plain slacks. I know, how un-stylish. These do not have to be purchased at the locations listed above. However, if your favorite store doesn’t offer plain slacks, the uniform companies listed above can square you away.
- A collared polo or oxford dress shirt with the Dayton Christian logo from Education Apparel or Lands’ End is the standard uniform top to be worn by all high school students. You can then add Dayton Christian fleeces, hoodies, jackets and sweatshirts for an endless variety of delightful ensembles.
- T-shirts are not a part of the daily school uniform, even if they say “Dayton Christian” somewhere on them or are sold at any of the locations listed above.
- A DC fleece or jacket partially covering a t-shirt does not magically turn it into a uniform top.
- Playing the “zipped/unzipped” game to strategically cover a t-shirt is unbecoming. Just say no.
- Non-Dayton Christian jackets, hoodies, sweatshirts, and their ilk are never a part of the daily school uniform. Please visit one of the above locations to purchase items for the cold months.