In an effort to provide quality communication between the school and constituents, we are consolidating our communication avenues to make it more simple to find the information you will need. Below are the ways you can find the information you will need specific to your needs:
- Daily News and Announcements given to students in school will be summarized and posted at the end of the school day for parents in the Dayton Christian Community News section in DC Connect. You can have these automatically sent to you via Text or Email by updating your communication settings on your account. (Instructions below.)
- Weekly emails with the top “Need to Know” news will be sent out weekly by the Principal to parents and others subscribed to our constant contact list for the high school and junior high.
- Course-specific info and news will be posted to the Bulletin board of the class in DC Connect or communicated through messaging.
- School-wide news, announcements, and calendar of upcoming events are always available on the school website at https://www.daytonchristian.com/.
- Events, photos of school life, and other announcements will be posted on the Dayton Christian Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/daytonchristian/ You do not need to have a Facebook account to access this site.
- Athletic events and photos are also published on their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Dayton-Christian-School-Athletics-1096977846983545/ The Athletic Department will also be launching a new website soon that will have everything you need to know about DC Athletics!
This site, DC Warrior Daily, will no longer be in use after July 14th.
We hope this will ensure that everyone is receiving the correct information that is pertinent to you and your child, while also ensuring their safety.
Thank you for your understanding!