College Credit Plus Deadlines Approaching!

This week is the last week to submit your letter of intent to the school!!
UPDATE: Students who have applied to MVNU for Dual Enrollment should start receiving letter of acceptance next week. If you have not received ACT scores you will receive a provisional acceptance letter.
Introduction to CCP for new families: View Here
  • By April 1, notify your school counselor if you intend to participate in College Credit Plus next year. After April 1, you will need permission from the school principal to participate. To do this, please complete this form and submit to the Guidance office. Letter of Intent.
  • Nonpublic and home school students must login to their SAFE accounts to apply for College Credit Plus Funding before April 15. Here is a video on how to create: Create a Safe account.  IMPORTANT:  YOU MUST APPLY FOR FUNDING AND RECEIVE FUNDING TO BE CONSIDERED A CCP STUDENT!
  • Application and acceptance to the college of choice must be completed by April 15th in order to submit your funding request. You and your family should contact colleges for information, application forms, and criteria for acceptance into College Credit Plus. Some materials are available from your high school counselor and at the college’s website. You must go through the procedures established by the colleges/universities to apply to College Credit Plus and to enroll in the course(s). You may have to take a college placement test to make sure you are college-ready. A map showing all Ohio public colleges can be found here. A map showing Ohio private colleges can be found here.
  • Prior to college class attendance, your high school counselor will assist you in determining a course’s equivalency to a high school course(s).
All students taking one of the following courses MUST apply for CCP funding through a SAFE account and MUST apply to Mount Vernon Nazarene University for Dual Enrollment status; Psychology, Politics and Government, College Writing,  Intro to Literature, and Western Civilization.    Please review the checklist for application.Mount Vernon Dual Enrollment Checklist
All students taking American Sign Language must apply to Clark State and apply to the state for funding for CCP!  Clark State Dual Enrollment Checklist

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s