Steps to process your 2017-2018 Continuous Enrollment Agreement. To complete the agreement(s), please login to your DC Connect Account using your Parent Username and Password and click the yellow banner at the top of the page. You will be asked to read and e-sign the agreement, and pay the $50 per student Re-enrollment Fee via credit card. Remember, this fee increases to $250 per student on March 14, 2017. If you are not planning to return for the 2017-2018 school year, please keep in mind that you must notify the Admissions Office by March 13 in order to avoid the $250 late withdrawal fee. Please refer to the Financial Fact Sheet for details. If you have not set up your DC Connect Account, please refer to the following instructions:
First Time Login Instructions for DC Connect:
1. Go to connect.daytonchristian.com in any web browser.
2. Click on “Forgot Login or First Time Logging In.”
3. Enter your email address and select the boxes by “Username” and “Password,” then select Send.
4. If prompted on the next screen, enter your first and last name, then select Send again.
5. The system will email you your username and (in a separate email) a password reset link. Once you click on the password reset link you will be able to set your own password and then login. Note: The password reset URL times out after two hours, so you must reset the password within that time.
6. You are now logged in. Enjoy DC Connect!
After your initial login, please remember to use your username and not your email address to login. If you need further assistance, please email email@example.com for support help.
Thank you for your commitment to partnering with us to Educate for Eternity!
The Admissions Office