Please see the attachment for more information.
To be eligible for consideration, the applicant must:
- Be a resident of Montgomery County, Ohio
- Be a graduating senior of a high school in Montgomery County, Ohio
- Demonstrate merit through past academic success with a 3.5 GPA or better (on a 4.0 scale).
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Submit an application accompanied by the following:
- Letter of acceptance or other proof of acceptance/enrollment from the college or university
- A copy of the summary page from the Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – must show Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
- A list of honors for scholastic achievement, awards, and co-curricular activities (athletics, debate, dramatics, music, etc.) on a separate sheet and attach to this application.
- 7 semester official transcript