This is a reminder that your textbook from your Sinclair CCP course must be returned to the Guidance Office before leaving for Christmas vacation. Please return as soon as your course is finished. This will prevent you from being charged for a lost book.
For those planning on taking new courses for semester two please see the steps below for correct book purchase.
- Student will register for courses at Sinclair
- BURSAR will add funds to student account within 5 business days
- Student will go to Sinclair bookstore within 5 business days after registering, present Tartan ID (REQUIRED – be sure to obtain at Sinclair prior to visiting the bookstore) to purchase ONLY required textbooks for registered courses. (Books purchased that are not required by the course will be billed to you directly.)
- Student is to bring class schedule and Tartan ID to bookstore to purchase textbooks
- Books must be returned to the Guidance Office immediately following the close of the course.