We have very exciting news for you. Dayton Christian School will be launching a new Learning Management System this year called DC Connect. There are some excellent features. You may see a list of highlights below.
Next week, on August 10th you will be emailed your login information. At this time you will be able to log in and see schedules for the 2016-2017 year. Drop/Add period will run from August 10th – August 24th. More information on Drop/Add will be forthcoming in upcoming correspondence and here on the blog.
For a preview of what to expect, please download and view this help file.
Features of DC Connect
Teacher Class Pages
- Bulletin board for class communication
- Learning resources by topic
- Open Grade Book with drop box submission capability
- Class roster with messaging between students, parents, and faculty
- Secure employee, parent, and student access.
- Share news, events, photos, downloads, announcements, member lists, and contact info with a defined group.
- Filterable master school calendar
- Classes, homework, and athletic schedules
- An easy way for your students to submit course work from their iPad.* Free download from the App Store
- Online tests and quizzes with multiple styles and question types
- Online submissions with annotation and threaded discussion forums
- Products designed to display natively on phones, tablets, and desktops
- Browser-based access for all applications & tasks
AND MANY, MANY MORE…..
The majority of features will be available right away this fall. Other features will be integrated throughout the year.