If you are in the market for new uniform shirts or pants there are some promos running right now at Land’s End! They are listed at the end of this notice. Please remember the following handbook guidelines when purchasing uniforms for high school students.
- Polos, oxfords, sweaters, sweatshirts must all have the DC interlock logo (see above).
- All garments are to have a traditional fit. Oversize, tight, skinny, or short styles are not permitted. Pants are to be worn at the waist – no sagging. Alterations made to uniform items for purposes other than ensuring a traditional fit may disqualify that item from compliance with the uniform dress code.
- Shorts and skorts must have an inseam of at least eight inches.
- Skirt length is to be to the top of the kneecap. Slits are acceptable in a straight skirt from the bottom of the hem/skirt up to the knee for walking ease.
- Tops must completely cover the midriff even when arms are raised. T-shirts (long or short sleeve) or turtleneck shirts may be worn under uniforms and can be any solid color, as long as there is not any writing showing.
- Monday through Thursday, students should wear polo shirts, oxford shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, or sweaters which prominently display the DC interlock logo. Tops must be purchased from Land’s End, Educational Apparel, or the DC Spirit Shop.
- On Friday, Dayton Christian spirit wear, including T-shirts may be worn.
FREELogos Are Back at LANDS’ END!
Promo Code: POLO
Plus FREE Shipping on Orders $50+
Valid July 11 – July 18, 2016
Shop now via Dayton Christian School’s direct link: http://www.landsend.com/pp/SchoolSearch.html?action=landing&selectedSchoolNum=900040726
Note: Lands’ End provides rewards back to Dayton Christian School for all uniform purchases, so please be sure to shop via the above direct link