Friday, April 22nd is the last day to finalize your submission for a request of funding through your Ohio Department of Education SAFE account.
Please ensure that you have;
- Created your safe account under the parent name at https://safe.ode.state.oh.us/portal
- Created a CCP funding request for your student by adding your student to your CCP account. (See instructions at: College-Credit-Plus-Manual)
- ADDED THE REQUEST UNDER FY2017 OR SCHOOL YEAR 2016-2017. This was not evident during the few few weeks of registration.
- Uploaded any acceptance letters received by colleges to the portal
- Requested the appropriate number of hours for the courses your student intends to take
- Hit the “Submitted” under status update!
If you have not received an acceptance letter from a college you have applied to please contact that school’s admission office and inquire about your status.