Dayton Christian Fine Arts Boosters
Dear Dayton Christian High School Senior,
This application must be submitted to Kelly Green, DC High School office, no later than Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 3:00 p.m. or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, April 27, 9:00 p.m.
Please note that your high school resume and the questionnaire must be typed. The scholarship winner will be announced at the Fine Arts Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, May 3, 2016.
It is with great pleasure that the Dayton Christian Fine Arts Boosters Organization will again offer a scholarship opportunity for seniors who plan to further their study in the area of fine arts. With appreciation, we recognize your diligent work throughout your high school career. Now we support you in your desire to continue developing your talents throughout the next phase of your life.
The following guidelines will direct the selection of this one-time, non-renewable $500 scholarship. Students who wish to apply must:
- Pursue a major or minor in music, fine arts, applied arts or theater at the college of their choice.
- Have been enrolled in fine arts classes and/or involved in the fine arts program at Dayton Christian.
- Graduate with an overall unweighted GPA of at least 3.0 and have a good disciplinary record at Dayton Christian.
- Submit the following:
- Applicant Information
- Your high school resume (including all high school experiences in fine arts, church, and community involvement in fine arts, and any fine arts honors and awards you have received)
- Fine Arts Teacher/Private Teacher Reference
The Fine Arts Boosters would like to thank you for your contribution to the fine arts at Dayton Christian. We have often been blessed by your dedication and commitment to inspirational performances and art. Whether or not you are awarded the Fine Arts Scholarship, you will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. May you continue to use your God-given talents for the Lord as you begin your college career!
The Fine Arts Boosters Board