New semester – New classes! Please let the guidance office know if you are taking a new course this semester. When purchasing books for this term, please follow the same instructions as for the fall. They are listed below.
- Only students who are CCP students with credits awarded by the state will have their textbooks covered by the school. If we are billed but you were not awarded credit you will have to reimburse the school for the cost.
- Take your CCP award letter to the bookstore with you when making the purchase.
- Notify the store that they should invoice Miamisburg City Schools with the notation that you are a Dayton Christian student. Invoices may be sent to Dayton Christian with the attention of Ken Carnegis.
- Turn in a copy of your receipt to the Guidance office within one week of the purchase.
- Return the book to Guidance office when your class is complete!! Do not resale or return the book if you did not pay for the book yourself!
Thank you very much for your cooperation in making this a smooth process.