Spirit Week 2015 Dress Code Reminder
One of the most anticipated parts of Homecoming is Spirit Week! Students will be expressing their school spirit all week long. Bring on the creativity! All students are encouraged to participate. Spirit points will be awarded on a daily basis for the most class participation.
Here are the guidelines for dress up days:
- Modesty is the key factor – dress length must be in keeping with regular dress code
- Hair coloring and face painting are allowed if it fits the costume.
- Absolutely no guns! (This includes water guns, plastic, toy, etc.)
- NO tight pants, leggings, or form-fitting garments without loose shorts or a long shirt over top.
- No Halloween costumes of any kind will be permitted on Holiday Day. Harvest festivities (pumpkins, leaves, etc. are acceptable)
- No Santa Claus costumes on Holiday Day.
Students who do not wish to participate in these dress up themes can continue to be in normal dress code.