This is a reminder that your textbook from your Sinclair CCP course must be returned to the Guidance Office before leaving for Christmas vacation. Please return as soon as your course is finished. This will prevent you from being charged for a lost book.
For those planning on taking new courses for semester two please see the steps below for correct book purchase.
- Student will register for courses at Sinclair
- BURSAR will add funds to student account within 5 business days
- Student will go to Sinclair bookstore within 5 business days after registering, present Tartan ID (REQUIRED – be sure to obtain at Sinclair prior to visiting the bookstore) to purchase ONLY required textbooks for registered courses. (Books purchased that are not required by the course will be billed to you directly.)
- Student is to bring class schedule and Tartan ID to bookstore to purchase textbooks
- Books must be returned to the Guidance Office immediately following the close of the course.
FREE LOGOS are back at Lands’ End!
Stock up on sweaters, long sleeve shirts, sweats, outerwear, holiday gifts, etc.
Valid until December 30, 2016
Use Promo Code: LOGO
Lands’ End provides rewards back to Dayton Christian School for all school apparel purchases, so be sure to shop using the link below:
As the Holiday break quickly approaches we realize there will be many families coming in and out of the building for various reasons. We want to communicate parking guidelines to ensure that we are promoting a safe entry and exit to all students, families, faculty and staff members!
We have recognized a need to keep the fire lane, and access to the fire lane, as clear as possible. Please recognize, that this is for all that use our facilities and is to ensure access for first responders, while maintaining safe through-ways for driving at all times (even during the weekends when there barely may be a car or two here.)
Drop add for Semester 2 has begun. Forms are due no later than Wednesday, December 14th. You must fill out a drop/add form (click here) and have a parent sign authorization.
To review our course catalog click HERE.
Some online courses have been added to our selection. Please review the current online course catalog HERE.
We apologize that a portion of the exam schedule did not show on our previous post!